Aurora Youth Football Association (AYFA) Cheerleaders
The Aurora Youth Football Association (AYFA) Cheerleaders are gearing up for another great season of Cheer! This season AYFA cheer is being led by Tara Bultrowicz, an Aurora High School graduate and Jennifer Collis, a Solon High School graduate.
AYFA cheerleading recently announced the addition of Non-Tackle Cheer for kindergarten through 2nd grade. This program will allow younger girls to begin their Aurora cheer experience earlier than previously offered. An added bonus of non-tackle cheer is that all games are played in Aurora, so the girls do not have to travel to other cities!
In addition to Non-Tackle cheer, AYFA is still offering their well established JV and Varsity cheer program for 3rd through 6th graders. In this program, girls travel with their teams and get to experience cheering in front of home and away crowds.
- For both non-tackle and tackle cheer, no cheer or dance experience is required. All cheers (including the Aurora fight song) and a short half-time dance will be taught during practices throughout the season. Girls of all cheer/dance abilities are welcome!
- All girls will receive a uniform for the season.
- All girls will have an opportunity to participate in fun AYFA football activities, such as AYFA Browns Day and the Spaghetti Dinner.
- All girls will receive recognition after the season is complete.
We are also looking for coaches to help guide our girls throughout the season! Again, no cheer or dance experience is required, just a good attitude and Aurora spirit! If you are interested in coaching, please indicate so on your daughter’s registration!
AYFA spirit wear
Order Your AYFA Spirit Gear By Sunday, June 18th to ensure that you receive it before the season starts. Expected delivery is the 1st week of July. Please contact Nick Courtad at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Youth Cheer: $85
Plus $3 service fee.
(All equipment provided.)
Girls 3rd thru 6th Grade (Tackle Cheer): Practice 4 nights for 2 weeks & then 1-2 nights.
- Girls K thru 2nd Grade (Non-Tackle Cheer): This is a new program this year! All games will be played on Sunday and will not require travel.